Kord.Fi is a DeFi protocol for Tezos that allows liquidity providers to tap into additional leverage provided by Tezos Blockchain asset owners.
We help match Lenders who possess xtz or tzBTC with farmers who use their own funds and assets borrowed from Lenders to provide liquidity for xtz/tzBTC pair and get rewarded in xtz generated by these on-chain liquidity baking contracts.
Kord.Fi is a unique project that brings the Tezos ecosystem towards the edge of DeFi competition and allows Tezos ecosystem participants to realize additional gains on their assets.
Our superior risk-management mechanisms and two-tier financial mechanism (Lenders and Farmers) ensure adequate and optimal risk allocation across protocol participants while rewarding them with above-market asset returns.
As a Lender on Kord.Fi you:
- Earn up to 50% yield on your tezos or bitcoin by providing leverage to farmers.
- Free from the need to reinvest yield - yield is paid in-kind and auto-reinvested.
- Gain earn extra yield from liquidations of Levered Farms.
- Can have your wallet remain 100% pure Tez and ride the wave of its adoption while earning solid interest on your holdings.
As a Farmer on Kord.Fi you:
- Boost your portfolio returns from Liquidity Baking by up to 4x thanks to leverage from Lenders.
- Earn to improve liquidity on Tezos - the more leverage you take, the more you earn and the more liquid Tezos becomes.
- Choose the leverage ratio that suits your own risk/reward profile while farming – our tools allow for flexible and easy leverage adjustment.
- Have no need to hold bitcoin - you can earn Liquidity Baking rewards on a 100% tez portfolio by borrowing bitcoin.
How it works